Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wander {Wednesday} Venice


This week I've had Italy on my mind.  Here are a handful of photos taken during our Honeymoon.  

Venice was one of the most magical and romantic destinations on our trip.  



Since getting my new computer, I've been FINALLY starting to organize the vast amount of lovely photos we've taken over the past couple years.  My goal is to start sharing more of them on here and in the photo account I opened months ago.

Little by little, I am getting there.

Finding these photos from Venice brought back such happy memories, Venice was one of our last stops during our European Honeymoon.  We spent New Year's Eve there and for late December/early January, it was surprisingly warm and so sunny! The colors of the sky, the fireworks, the buildings... everything was picture worthy.

No comments:

All images and text are property of Rose Spadaro and may not be reproduced without permission. This site is powered by Blogger and was made a little lovelier by The Sunday Studio.