Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Almost Back in Action

It's been a rough few months at work, which meant I needed to cut back on my creative time. 
MAJOR bummer!

However, just because I cut back, doesn't mean I've stopped!
Oh no...
It just means that I have been spending that time dreaming up and planning.
Places to go, things to do, rooms to paint, projects to finish and start,
as well as all sorts of fun crafts that I am bursting at the seams to begin. 

Here's a brief summary of what's been keeping me so busy (work excluded)....



One.  A bun in the oven! Not my oven, my dear cousins', but that is still a lot to celebrate! 




Two.  3 Trips home to NY! = 4,800+ miles of driving! (because we're crazy like that.)


Three.  A new addition to our family! (Meet Watson. He has big puppy eyes and he barks.)




Four.  We took another vacation. (Can there ever be enough?)



Five.  A lot of lawn work, puppy proofing, and project planning


Six.  I was gifted a vintage sewing machine.  Do I love it? YES! 
(pictures coming soon).
Seven.  I got a Mac. Which means, I get to begin processing all our 
trip photos that I haven't had time for!  
I'll be updating my photos section with more than just 
unprocessed test images soon, and this makes me very happy!  :) 

I'll be back soon.

No comments:

All images and text are property of Rose Spadaro and may not be reproduced without permission. This site is powered by Blogger and was made a little lovelier by The Sunday Studio.